Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Student Life

Student Life is not easy. . . . . . . . . . . you have to choose one of the many priorities you have. Give up one and consider other things.

As a students is expensive. . . . . . . especially if you are in the doctoral program, requirements here, requirements there, some is easy, some is difficult especially if you are not equipt with those things needed.


I was so hesitant to finish the doctoral program with some reasons,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  , i was not stable in my career status, what is this for in my life??????? is this helpful????? in my personal life. . . . . . .  hope soooooooooo.

My determination in finishing this course sometimes lost because of that reason. . . . .  Anyway my consolation is my classmates in Ph.D. Ed. Tech. which is  very supportive, cooperative and helpful in many ways. I was so excited everytime we have class, discovering new ideas, in terms of technology and knowledge on thing needed to become or to be called doctor in academic someday. . . . .

1 comment: